Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Update #2...

I haven’t done an update since my last treatment , but now I’m about to do my 3rd treatment tomorrow actually.  So real quick I’ll go over how it healed up this time after treating the black ink along with the red ink.  Obviously it reacted more severe than the first time. It did sting for a couple of days rather than just a few hours after the treatment, but not so much that I couldn’t tolerate it.  You can see in the pictures it healed just fine though. No scarring or anything like that.  As I said, it looked worse than it really was.  It did take a couple of more days to completely heal than the first time, but that’s totally understandable. I did, however, accidently pop one of the blisters. This in turn popped the whole left side because the smaller blisters ended up linking together and formed one long blister.  Surprisingly enough, though, it didn’t hurt at all either.  
I can see a very significant amount of fading in the black. The pictures once again don’t do it much justice. Much of it looks like a dark gray.  None of it is vibrant anymore. The fading of the red is very noticeable as well!  I’m very pleased with the results after just one treatment to the red ink.  So once again, I’m very excited to see the progress of the next treatment and continue to watch this fade away!
This is what it all looked like while it was healing...
                          
              You can see how the small blisters on the
                 left side are now one long blister... 





The top two pictures are after the blister popped...
      The bottom picture is a few days later as its healing...




                  
                                
                       This is what it looks like now!
                            Before the 3rd treatment... 




No comments:

Post a Comment